Disclaimer :
Excuse the ramblings of a middle aged man and don't rely on the information provided within this blog.

If you read this blog - please leave a comment. If you don't I will come to believe that there are only 22,000 people in the world (the population of my home town) and none of them have access to the internet or that none of them can read.........probably the latter.

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Comeback on .....?

It's the Catalan way to be pessimistic. Maybe I am part Catalan.
It doesn't matter if I am watching Barca or England, if it is an important game we could be 3-0 up with 1 minute to go and I would expect us to throw it away......

How should I feel about the return leg against Inter ?

A lot of pundits fancy us to turn it around. I'm not so sure. Jose is too sharp to allow us an easy ride. I think he'll play it tight and look for the counter attack through Milito and Eto'o. Hopefully Wesley won't play, due to thigh strain, which would help severe the transition between midfield and attack.
It will be interesting to see if the Milito brothers face up to each other as I expect them to. With Puyol suspended and Pique a cert to start it only leaves Marquez and Chygrynskiy (or the outside bet of Toure) as central alternatives. Chygrynskiy deserves his own blog, and yes, I did have to look up the spelling!

I hope Toure starts ahead of Busquets, another blog in the making.

I would be very happy if we were go through but I will keep my pessimistic hat on to prevent too much disappointment.

Let's hope beauty defeats the beast......

No comments: